Internships with the Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s front office.
The Community Relations Intern(s) will be responsible for assisting the Community Relations department and will assist the front office in day-to-day operations.
Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in coordination of matchday programs & events
• Coordinate various matchday elements including national anthem, ball attendants and more
• Assist in development and execution of Community Relations programming and special events
• Assist with the scheduling of the Ocean City Nor'easters mascot, Bobby the Stormchaser
• Assist in planning and execution of Ocean City Nor'easters community player appearances