Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s front office.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing and communications department in the creation and design of all design collateral.
Applicants applying for the Graphic Design Internship should be familiar with Photoshop and/or GIMP, experience with Illustrator and/or Scribus is a plus. A sample portfolio will be required during the application process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the creation of all graphics, collateral, images and other projects
• Create and design layout for the Ocean City Nor'easters’ Official Game day program and roster cards
• Assist in updating website graphics, including banners, cover photos, social media, web ads, etc.
• Assist with additional ads and promotional material throughout the season
• Complete projects for various departments within the organization