Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s front office.
The Latino Relations Intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing and communications department, as well as assist with all front office day-to-day operations.
Applications applying for the Latino Relations Internship should be fluent in Spanish (oral and written communication) and have the ability to translate text and speech fluently from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. A writing sample will be required during the interview process.
Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compose and distribute a monthly newsletter in Spanish
• Translate player interviews from weekly press conferences and post-game quotes
• Translate documents for website
• Translate game recaps and subtitle player bio-bites
• Research Latino communities in the Southern Jersey Shore area
• Continue to build our Latino email and phone number database
• Assist with grassroots and promotional marketing events