Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s front office.
The Game Operations Intern(s) will be responsible for assisting the Operations department for all pre-game and game day preparations and will assist the front office in day-to-day operations.
Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with pre-game operation documents
• Communicte, coordinate and stall all game day staff
• Execute matchday operations including coordinating with on-site vendors, hanging banners, setting up tents, tables and sound systems and running fan engagement stations
• Assist in executing in-match experiences, halftime events and pre-match activations
• Provide a fun, entertaining and positive experience by interacting and engaging with Carey Stadium guests
• Promote the Ocean City Nor'easters by creating a positive and exciting atmosphere while interacting with guests, sponsors and fans
• Assist guests with various matchday elements including seating and in-match experience
• Assist with matchday operation tasks, as needed