Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s coaching staff and front office.
The Ticket Sales & Fan Services Intern will be responsible for assisting the Sales & Fan Services departments, as well as assist with all front office day-to-day operations.
Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with Microsoft Office and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct Market Research to develop sales leads for the department
• Assist in Pre-Season preparations in Sales Department and Box Office
• Assist in Gameday preparation and execution
• Assist in execution of local Youth Soccer Partnerships
• Assist in the support and growth of Supporter's Club Partnerships
• Assist the Supporter's Club in Gameday preparation and operations
• Provide friendly customer serviuce at home games and other events
• Other responsibilities as assigned